Saturday, October 8, 2011

Mini Hair Product Haul

I am a such product junkie. I will admit it. I have been trying to reform, but sometimes I have a relapse. Lol. Today was one such moment. I went to Pennywise today, a huge cosmetics retail store in Trinidad, which is where I am from. Now I only went to get olive oil oil for my hair when my eyes fell upon two new Garnier products. I think Garnier doesn't get enough love on the hair boards and sites because it is actually an amazing brand. Garnier is paraben-free, petrolatum-free and mineral oil-free and it smells divine. I go through so many bottles of Garnier a year. I love their Triple Nutrition line which boasts shea butter, avocado oil and olive oil. I've been using it to cowash lately.

These are the two products I picked up:








Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Frizz Defeat Deep Treatment. It has argan and apricot oils. It is a conditioner which you apply after shampooing and leave on for 3 minutes.









The next one is the Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Anti Frizz Serum. It also has argan oil and apricot oil in it. What I liked about it is that the third ingredient listed was argan oil. Normally argan oil is listed really low down in most products which claim to contain it.

I'll be using the products today and will be back with a review of them after I use them for about a month.

Update: I am no longer using these products as they contain dimethicone. I have experienced a set back due to heavy use of dimethicone so I am laying off the cones from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.