Saturday, October 8, 2011

Today I signed into Facebook and in my feed was some great news. Organic Root Stimulator, which is one of my favourite brands, announced that they have created a Hair Masque.

The key ingredients are olive oil, coconut oil and hydrolyzed keratin. That tells me it is a protein treatment. I love the fact that they have added coconut oil as I usually add coconut oil to my ORS replenishing pak (as do a lot of ladies) to make it more conditioning and nourishing for my hair. Looks like ORS is really monitoring what is going on in the online hair community.

I haven't been able to find a list of the other ingredients. I will be on board once it does not contain petrolatum and mineral oil. There conditioners usually do not, so I'm thinking they would not reverse this trend.

ORS is giving away free samples to US residents. All you have to do is fill out their survey.

http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e503yh8hgtefvg1i/a02129gtiuitw0/questions

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.