Saturday, January 21, 2012

I decided to take the plunge and cut off the thin ends that I was holding on to just to see length. I have decided that I want healthy, thicker hair and thin ends are just not going to cut it. My thin ends have prevented me from really enjoying my hair; I rarely leave out my hair because I am not happy with the look of my hair.

Yesterday after watching Shilinda's video on Youtube and seeing her cut her hair up to neck length I was inspired and decided to do the same and with my mom's help I went from my December length seen in the photo below:

to this:

So I am back up at shoulder length. After my cut I washed my hair and roller set it and was just in love with the thickness and body I had. Health is more important than length. It just did not make sense that I was spending so much money and time on my hair and yet was embarrassed to leave it out because of my ends. In any case my hair will grow back. My goal for December 2012 is blunt APL hair. My ultimate goal is blunt Waist Length hair. It might take a while but it will definitely be worth it. Looks a lot better, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.