Friday, January 27, 2012

Hair Inspiration

I saw the lovely hair of the model on this Dark and Lovely Relaxer and I was like "Whoaaaa!!!" I am telling you life would be great if my hair could look like this at all times. Now I don't know if it is 100 percent hers, but to me when I think of healthy relaxed hair, I think of the girls on the relaxer boxes. Their hair always seems so shiny and healthy looking. These days I have also been of the view that if I am on a hair journey and taking very good care of my hair that it should look like it. My hair should not look like the average person. It should look better. Now this is where it gets tricky and I tend to have a hit or miss situation going on with my hair. This was the reason for the blog, so that when I hit it I can document and also do the same when I miss it.

This is what I am currently working with. So far I think it has shine and it definitely has body and bounce. I attribute this to the amla oil I have been using of late. The reverse roller set technique is also helping to stretch out my texlaxed hair. Now if only I could figure out how other ladies cross wrap without the dents. It just doesn't work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.