Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Wedding Hairstyle

Now a post on this subject seems a bit nutty given that I am not currently in the process of planning my wedding (heck, I don't even have a boyfriend at this point) but I love the hairdo and I intend to rock it whenever I end up walking down the aisle, or having my civil ceremony, or whatever.

I am not the stereotypical girl who planned an elaborate wedding ever since she was a little girl. I'm not really that into weddings. All I really care about is marrying the right guy and all other things are immaterial. I am more interested in the marriage than the wedding.

That being said, my hair has to look cute (even if I do have a civil ceremony) and when I saw this hairstyle I called my mum to see it and announced to her that this would be my wedding hairstyle. I want to rock it and rock it without the help of extensions. That means I need to be on point with the retention of my length. Although I am reasonably tall for a girl, I have a short torso so I would need to have WL hair to perfectly recreate this style.

I have a long ways to go. Let's hope I can grow my hair to my goal length by the time God leads me to the right man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.