Sunday, February 5, 2012

Thinking about cutting bangs

My 30th birthday will be in May and I would like a new look. I decided to google haistyles for your faceshape and noticed that side swept bangs are recommended for those with a heart shaped face.

I have two concerns when it comes to bangs. My major issue is whether the bangs would provoke a breakout on my extremely acne prone skin. I am concerned that daily moisturising and sealing of that area would mean that the products I put in my hair would end up on my face and clog my pores. Secondly, what are the complications of bangs and relaxed hair? Would I need to put heat in my hair on a daily basis to keep my bangs straight?

I have looked at several videos and the simplest method I have seen is this one. I am not too worried about messing it up as it is only hair and will grow back. If it doesn't work out, I will just pin it up until it grows out. I know I could go to stylist but I have trust issues when it comes to other people working on my hair. In any case, I just want to try it. If it doesn't work out, I will just have to grow it back out. We'll see what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.