Tuesday, March 20, 2012

5 weeks post--trying to hold out for 7 weeks more

New growth shot: I am texlaxed to about 70-80% straight so my chemically treated hair has definite texture to it. You can tell the new growth as it has less of a sheen to it in the photo.

I made it to 5 weeks post and I am beginning to struggle. Usually I stretch anywhere from 12 weeks to 24 weeks, with Week 10 being the week when I am ready to throw in the towel. I tend to barely have any visible new growth until week 6.

Since I've been on my carrot experiment my growth rate has increased by leaps and bounds. It's beginning to get difficult and I am not sure if I can hold out for the next 7 weeks. I would really hate to have to texlax sooner than 12 weeks, but at the same time I am happy for the increased growth. I am paying particular attention to my ends to ensure that I retain my length so that my growth spurt will translate to an increase in length.















1 comment:

  1. what's the carrot thing you mentioned in this post?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.