Sunday, April 1, 2012

March 2012 (not really a length check)

I have decided I need to get a tripod so I can do length check shots when I want to and not have to depend on someone to take a photo of my hair.

Last night I flat ironed my hair and had several failed attempts to take a photo of the back of my hair. At least I ended up getting a decent side shot.

 My current length as of March 31st, 2012. I flat ironed my hair and then cross wrapped it in the night. I still cannot, for the life of me, cross wrap without ending up with dents.
Where I used to be in 2010. I'm not going to get depressed when I look at this photo and focus on my heartbreaking setback. Instead I am inspired. If I grew it to this length once, I can definitely do it again. At least I know my hair can be long. When I started my journey I wasn't entirely sure I could do it. Let's see where I will be by December 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.