Friday, July 20, 2012

Refocusing my energies

I am finally happy with my hair. I washed my hair on Thursday and had the same amazing results as on the last day I washed. This tells me that my new regimen is not a fluke. I love how my hair feels. It has body, my texlaxed hair comes out bone straight with just a roller set. I just love it. So everything is great. All I have to do now and stick to this regimen and wait for my hair to start gaining length.

That being said, I think I will be taking a break from the hair blogging world for a bit. There are some other things I would like to focus on. I have been committed to my hair since January 2009, so basically about 3 1/2 years. The past year and a half was tough and saw me lose my length but I struggled through it and I am sure my hair will be better than before. I will be back in the new few weeks with a texlaxer update/length check.

Until then ladies :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you found a regimen that works for your hair:-0......We will see you when you get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great break! It will be good to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.