Monday, March 18, 2013

I didn't think it possible: laid down edges

I have struggled with my edges since before my hair journey days. My problem wasn't so much breakage as it was that nothing would lay down my edges. I tried just about everything until I stumbled across this product:


It contains olive, cactus and henna and can be used a both a conditioner and a styling cream. I love it. It lays my new growth and my edges down like nothing has ever done before and without making it hard like a gel. It is amazing and my new love. I'll be purchasing a few more containers and adding it to my stash.


3 comments:

  1. Interesting! I have seen this in penny wise before, but never bothered with it. Do you brush it in, or just apply and smooth with your hands?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, where did you get this from. My inner product junkie is going nuts right now! Keep us posted on your results with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This product is such a gem. I love the fact that it only has a very small number of ingredients, it doesn't smell horrible, it's easy to buy in the UK and I've found it to be a pretty good protein free moisturiser. It also lasts a really long time - I'm still on my first jar purchased this time last year!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.